Membership Office and Mini Market
During our office hours, we offer a Mini Market in order to provide an opportunity for member-owners and potential member-owners to come in and ask questions while we work on doing all that’s necessary to open the doors: build membership, secure a permanent site and much more. This location also serves as a meeting place and a venue for some of our events. Please see our calendar for details.
As with everything about this project, the office hours and Mini Market operate thanks to a group of dedicated volunteers. Interested in helping? Contact us at email@example.com
Mini Market Menu:
ON SALE: Coffee – Specially marked whole bean coffee are on sale for $10/bag!
We hope you’ll support the Mini Market and join us for some exciting things in the works in addition to our current offerings:
On our shelves:
- NEW ITEM! Baking mixes and smokey apple glaze from Allens Hill Farm, located in Bloomfield, NY. Proprietors John and Carolyn Loveland are passionate about providing the finest all natural products made with local ingredients right on their farm.
- Beiter and Sons’ Alpine Made goat milk soaps
- Honey from Call Again Farms and Rowan Tree Apiaries
- Maple syrup from Wendel’s Farm (8 oz and 12 oz glass bottles available)
- New Day Coffee
- Muesli Fusion all natural raw cereal
- Raising the Bar nutrition bars
- EA Co-op totes and aprons
In our freezer:
- Lake Country Beef from Hanova Hills Farm
- Go Veggies veggie burgers & wraps
- Stillwater Farm lamb and chicken
In our fridge:
- Fresh eggs are available
- First Light Farm & Creamery cheeses
All of the foods available for purchase at the Mini Market are locally sourced and/or produced.
Office and Mini Market Hours:
Thursdays: 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Located at 618 Main Street, East Aurora, NY
If you’d like to volunteer at the Mini Market, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org